Tour Code: AT-7MP1
Operates: Thu, Sat, Sun
Departs: Melbourne 8:00am (approx)
Returns: Melbourne 5:30pm (approx)
Vehicle: Small Group Touring
Max Passengers: 22
Mornington Peninsula Tours
All Wineries, Liqueur & Cider Tastings
Gourmet Cafe Lunch in Flinders
Fresh Goats Cheese Sharing Platters
Local Fruit Produce and Condiments
Mornington Peninsula Chocolate Samples
Relaxed Small Group & Social Atmosphere
Informative Tour Commentary
EXPLORE MORNINGTON PENINSULA TOUR FOOD & WINE
Enjoy a fantastic day in the Explore Mornington Peninsula Tour with Food & Wine Tour – were all your senses will be delighted. We spend the day traveling through the stunning Mornington Peninsula region, stopping off at some wonderful places including Arthur’s seat, Main Ridge Dairy, Sunnyridge Strawberry Farm, Mornington Peninsula Chocolates, Green Olive at Red Hill, Mocks Orchard Cider Lounge, T’Gallant and many boutique wineries.
1 DAY TOUR
TOUR THE COASTAL MORNINGTON PENINSULA
PICTURESQUE VIEWS FROM ARTHURS SEAT
DELICIOUS LUNCH AT MP CHOCOLATES IN FLINDERS
SAMPLE FRESH GOATS CHEESE & SHARING PLATTERS
REFRESHING CIDER SAMPLES AND WINE TASTINGS
ENJOY THE STRAWBERRY FARM & SWEET LIQUEURS
EXPERIENCE AN OPERATING CHOCOLATE FACTORY
VISIT THE ICONIC BAYSIDE BEACH BOXES
*** Open dated Gift vouchers are available for purchase, perfect as a gift for family and friends.
Main Ridge Dairy
Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
Mornington Peninsula Chocolates
Gourmet Lunch Stop
Green Olive Winery
1 Day Explore the Mornington Peninsula Tour with Food & Wine
From rustic farm houses to wineries with sweeping vistas of ocean and sky, the Mornington Peninsula is Melbourne’s maritime playground, with quiet bayside beaches on one side and the powerful Southern Ocean on the other. You’ll be as enchanted by the peninsula as you are by its wine, cider and gourmet fresh produce.
Our Winery Tours offer a unique touring experience visiting Melbourne’s dynamic winery region: The Mornington Peninsula Tour. The tour includes gourmet lunch morning and afternoon tea, a variety of cheese, chocolate and strawberry tastings. Each tour includes a visit to 3 wineries or cider houses selected for their commitment to excellent customer service and great wine. Spend a day with us and experience all this beautiful region has to offer.
Please note: Itinerary and wineries may change depending on availability. Not suitable for children under the age of 18 years old
What to bring on a Mornington Peninsula Tours
- Warm clothing
- Money to buy produce
Most popular pickup locations:
Arthurs Seat, 790 ARTHURS SEAT ROAD @ 09:15am
Base Backpackers, 17 CARLISLE ST, ST KILDA @ 07:10am
Bunnings Frankston, MCMAHONS ROAD @ 08:45am
Claremont Hotel, 189 TOORAK RD, SOUTH YARRA @ 06:50am
Coffee Palace (Nomads), GREY/JACKSON ST, ST KILDA @ 07:20am
Discovery Melbourne, 167 FRANKLIN ST @ 07:55am
Habitat HQ, 333 ST KILDA RD, ST KILDA @ 07:15am
Holiday Inn, 575 FLINDERS LANE, NEAR SPENCER ST @ 07:35am
Ibis on Therry, 15 THERRY STREET, MELBOURNE @ 07:55am
Immigration Museum, CNR FLINDERS/MARKET ST, MELBOURNE @ 07:40am
Mantra on Russell, 222 RUSSELL ST @ 07:50am
Mercure Welcome, 265 LT. BOURKE STREET @ 07:50am
Novotel St.Kilda 16 THE ESPLANADE, ST. KILDA @ 07:10am
Pegasus Apart’ Hotel, 206 A’BECKETT ST. @ 07:55am
Peppers Docklands – 679 LATROBE ST DOCKLANDS @ 07:22am
Radisson Hotel, 380 WILLIAM ST, MELBOURNE @ 07:55am
Rydges Melbourne, 186 EXHIBITION ST, MELBOURNE @ 07:50am
Space Hotel, 380 RUSSELL ST, MELBOURNE @ 07:55am
St Paul’s Cathedral, Cnr SWANSTON ST and FLINDERS ST @ 07:45am
Travelodge Docklands, 66 AURORA LANE, DOCKLANDS @ 07:20am
Travelodge Southbank, 9 RIVERSIDE QUAY, SOUTHBANK @ 07:25am
Urban Central, 334 CITY RD, SOUTHBANK @ 07:30am
Vibe Savoy, 630 LITTLE COLLINS ST (stand on corner) @ 07:23am
YHA Melbourne Central, 562 FLINDERS ST, MELBOURNE @ 07:35am
** Must be at pickup location 10 minutes prior to departure
At Autopia Tours we actively promote the protection of flora and fauna on our Mornington Peninsula Tours. It is our duty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to the region and the species that call it home. Cultural sensitivity and respect for the traditional owners should also be shown at all times.
Part of our responsibility is educating guests on minimal impact practices and the importance of ensuring the safety of wildlife and the environmental sustainability of the destinations we visit.
1. Autopia Tours would like to begin by paying our respects to the traditional owners of this country, with specific acknowledgement to the Boonwurrung people. Please be conscious and respectful of the sensitivities of indigenous culture and the spiritual connection they have with the land at all times.
2. All our guides carry a current Level 2 First Aid certificate. Please report any accident or illness to your tour guide. We recommend anyone with an existing medical condition to carry their medication with them on tour and to notify their tour guide at the beginning of the tour.
3. All buses are fitted with waste bins. No organic waste should be disposed of onto the ground. Although organic, items such as banana peels, apple cores, bread and other food scraps, are not natural/native to the region and can introduce pest species, diseases or harm to wildlife if found and eaten.
4. Autopia Tours promote the responsible service and consumption of alcohol and request that guests drink responsibly. As this is a wine tasting tour, we recommend guests use public transport to and from their pickup and drop off points, or organise a designated driver for the day.
5. The natural behaviours of wildlife are to be respected and not interfered with. When viewing wildlife, people should take care to avoid rapid or sudden movements, which could frighten the animal, and should keep noise to a minimum and refrain from touching, petting or feeding all wildlife including birds. Contact with people can introduce diseases to wildlife and can cause them to become aggressive.
6. People should remain on designated walking tracks, behind safety barriers/fences and follow all directions given by the guide/tour leader. Venturing off these can alter fragile ecosystems and can harm wildlife shelters and native vegetation. There are other dangers to be aware of too, such as cliff edges, unstable rock formations, overhanging tree branches and slippery ground cover.
7. Wildlife should not be handled or fed, unless by certified wildlife handlers. Feeding wildlife can alter their natural foraging behaviour and can lead to disease or illness through contact with people and the introduction of foods that are harmful to their digestive system.
8. No flora or fauna should be removed from their natural setting. This includes dead wood, fallen leaves, flowers and so forth, as they form part of the ecosystem of the region and their removal could cause disturbance.
9. Wildlife that appears to be in distress, injured or in danger should be reported immediately to the appropriate authority, such as your Guide/Tour Leader, a National Park Ranger, Visitor Centre Staff or Wildlife Victoria Rescue Ph:1300 094 535.
10. If you are a smoker! We ask you to refrain from smoking whilst in the company of other passengers and limit it to designated smoking areas. Smoking is not permitted on any of our vehicles, or in any type of accommodation including permanent campsites. We make frequent ‘comfort stops’ to allow free time for guests but cannot guaranteed smoke breaks. Please ensure you dispose of your cigarette butt responsibly and appropriately.
11. Bring a water bottle with you on our Mornington Peninsula Tours. Purchasing bottled water contributes large amounts of plastic into landfill. Therefore, we ask guests to bring their own bottle, as there is access to water refill stations available on our vehicles. Please ensure you stay hydrated throughout the tour to reduce the risk of sun exposure and dehydration.
Learn more about EcoTourism: https://www.ecotourism.org.au/
Tour + Lunch
- 1 Day Mornington Peninsula Tour
- Lunch included in Flinders
Tour + Lunch + Eureka Pass
- 1 Day Mornington Peninsula Tour
- Lunch included in Flinders
- Eureka Skydeck Entry Voucher
- Free Edge Experience Voucher
Detailed itinerary of the Mornington Peninsula Wine Tour
Indulge your senses and savor the moment with exquisite food, mouthwatering chocolates and cheeses, and the best cool climate wines. All this and more in our Mornington Peninsula Tour with food and wine. We hit the roads of Mornington Peninsula located 40 kilometers southeast of Melbourne. Home to some of the best vineyards and wineries, the peninsula has the highest point of 305 meters above sea level. From Arthur’s Seat is you can see Port Phillip to the west, Western Port to the east, and the Bass Strait to the south. On the north side, Mornington Peninsula is connected to the mainland.
Spend the time to explore this picture perfect region in this Mornington Peninsula tour. We will have stops at some great places like Arthur’s Seat, Main Ridge Dairy, Sunnyridge Strawberry Farm, Mornington Peninsula Chocolates, Green Olive at Red Hill, Mock Orchard Cider Lounge, and T’Gallant Winery.
Take some amazing photos of the beautiful views from Arthur’s Seat and have sumptuous lunch in Flinders. Sample fresh goat’s cheese and taste exquisite wines and sweet liqueurs. Tour a chocolate factory and visit the iconic beach boxes. And the best part of Mornington Peninsula tour is the free samples and tastings! Try samples of local products such as berries, cheeses, chocolates, gourmet delights, and wines.
Feel the sand and the sea breeze on its beaches while snapping some great photos of the iconic beach boxes. This row of colorful bathing boxes at the Brighton Beach symbolized Victorian morality in the beaches of Port Phillip Bay of yore. They’re built over a century ago.
We have our delectable lunch at a gourmet restaurant in Flinders, a beautiful seaside town. We also have a walk through the town’s galleries, shops, and boutiques.
In this Mornington Peninsula tour, we visit the rustic farm houses and wineries of the region. Enjoy the region’s great food and hidden gourmet delights. Visit rustic farm houses, picturesque vineyards, and wine cellars. Of course, experience the fun and enchantment of the amazing ocean views, delicious gourmet food, and the miracle that wine brings to your senses.
Sitting atop the granite hill is Arthur’s Seat where you can have amazing ocean views, golden beaches, and the peninsulas of Mornington and Bellarine separated by the sea. You can also see the twinkling glass towers of Melbourne.
We visit Main Ridge Dairy farmhouse that produces goat dairy products. See their goats at work on the farm and try samples of their handcrafted goat’s cheese.
Sample the ciders, strawberry liqueurs, and wines of Sunnyridge Strawberry Farm. They produced the best berries in town — strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries. Taste their strawberry dipped in delicious chocolate sauce. You can also pick fruits from the strawberry field yourself, but there will be some extra cost.
Lavish your sweet tooth at Mornington Peninsula Chocolates. Try their award winning chocolates handcrafted to perfection. You can have free but you can also shop and request some custom made chocolate gifts for your loved ones.
Then here comes the soul of Mornington Peninsula tour — the cider, the wine, and the food. We share platters at Green Olive at Redhill. Enjoy the gardens as you try their best wines over delicious food. At Mock Orchards, refresh yourself with their apple ciders. They produced high-quality apple products from fresh apples to apple cider vinegar. Their sparkling apple juice is one of the world’s best.
We visit T’Gallant Winery’s cellar door and have a sip of their best Pinot Gris and Grigio wines. Enjoy their carefully selected cool climate wines over a great view of the vineyard. Indulge your senses as you drink the best wine of the peninsula. They also have the best wood-fired pizza. Feel the kick of alcohol because their wines are simply sensational.
So what are you waiting for? Get your cameras ready for some amazing shots and selfies. Always wear your adventurous spirit as we explore the beauty and the hidden joys of Mornington Peninsula. Join our Mornington Peninsula Tour with Wines and Chocolates. But please take note that this tour is suitable for wine lovers and only if you’re 18 and above.