Tour Code: AT-2AP
Duration: 10 Days / 9 nights
Operates: Select Wednesdays (Sep-Mar only)
Departure Dates: (click below for details)
Oct 4, 18, Nov 1, 15, 29, Dec 6, 13, 20, 27 Feb 7, 21, Mar 7, 21, Apr 4, 18, May 2, 16, 30, Sep 5, 19, Oct 3, 17, 31, Nov 14, 28, Dec 5, 12, 19, 26, 30 Jan 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Feb 13, 27, Mar 13, 27
Vehicle: Air Conditioned Mini-bus
Max Passengers: 18
Oct 4, 18,
Nov 1, 15, 29,
Dec 6, 13, 20, 27
Feb 7, 21,
Mar 7, 21,
Apr 4, 18,
May 2, 16, 30,
Sep 5, 19,
Oct 3, 17, 31,
Nov 14, 28,
Dec 5, 12, 19, 26, 30
Jan 2, 9, 16, 23, 30,
Feb 13, 27,
Mar 13, 27
- Pickup Adelaide to Perth
- Meals as Indicated – 9B, 10L, 9D
- 3 Nights Bush Camp (no facilities)
- 6 Nights Camping (with basic facilities)
- All National Park Entrance Fees
- Head of the Bight entry + Whale Watching (seasonal)
- Aboriginal Culture Dreamtime Tour
- Highly Experienced Driver / Guide
- Informative Tour Commentary
ADELAIDE TO PERTH TOURS
10 DAY TOUR
The Adelaide to Perth Tours enables our passengers to spend 10 days travelling through diverse countryside where you’ll experience endless plains, dazzling coastline, pristine beaches and giant forests. You can even reflect on your epic journey with your new friends in the Margaret River vineyards before finishing in Perth. There’ll be plenty of opportunities to see some of Australia’s unique wildlife along the way too!
CAMPING UNDER THE OUTBACK STARS
WALLABY SPOTTING IN THE FLINDERS RANGES
EYRE PENINSULA – OPTIONAL 3HR SEA LION & DOLPHIN CRUISE
TEST YOUR SANDBOARDING SKILLS AT LAKE NEWLAND SAND DUNES
OVERLAND TRAVEL ACROSS THE NULLARBOR PLAIN & DESERT
GREAT AUSTRALIAN BIGHT & RUGGED BUNDA CLIFFS
PRISTINE BEACHES OF CAPE LE GRAND NATIONAL PARK
HIKE THE NATIONAL HERITAGE LISTED STIRLING RANGES
ABUNDANCE OF AUSTRALIAN WILDLIFE
VALLEY OF THE GIANTS ANCIENT EMPIRE WALK
KOOMAL DREAMING INDIGENOUS EXPERIENCE
MARGARET RIVER LOCAL PRODUCE & TASTINGS
10 Day Adelaide to Perth Tours Overland
Welcome aboard our Adelaide to Perth Tours Overland – Explore the Flinders Ranges and be amazed by the rich redness of the rocks. Walk through Alligator Gorge and camp out under the stars at Warren Gorge. You may even spot some yellow-footed rock wallabies along the way. Stay on a working farm at Coodlie Park and enjoy a night with a difference in a swag hut. This eco-friendly campsite is set among native bush. Keep an eye out for wildlife here and enjoy the million-star view of an evening. Interact with wildlife like nowhere else by taking up the sea lion and dolphin snorkel at Baird Bay. Sea lions are the most interactive and playful creatures making for an experience you will never forget! The dolphins are sure to surprise you also! Enjoy one of Australia’s most iconic road trips, the Nullarbor crossing. Gaze out into the seemingly endless desert from the comfort of your minibus. Be sure to watch for wildlife along the way. A great photo opportunity awaits at the Bunda Cliffs, where Australia meets the Southern Ocean in dramatic cliff faces.
Marvel at the pristine beauty of Cape Le Grand National Park. You’ll find endless white sand beaches with the clearest blue water imaginable. Even the kangaroos come down to enjoy these beaches! Another great photo opportunity awaits you at the top of Frenchman’s peak, where you can overlook the islands of the Recherche. Explore the National Heritage Listed Stirling Ranges with walks and an epic climb to the top of an old fire lookout tree for views across the range. The Diamond Tree is not for the faint hearted with a winding staircase to the top made of steel pegs. Taste Margaret Rivers finest with stops to enjoy fudge, cheese, beers and of course wines all made locally.Discover indigenous culture first hand with a guided cultural experience with Koomal Dreaming Cultural Experiences at Ngilgi Cave. Learn about their culture through storytelling, fire making and a live didgeridoo performance inside the cave!
** This tour is operated by Adventure Tours Australia in partnership with Autopia Tours.
Day 1 - Flinders Ranges National Park
Day 2 - The Eyre Peninsula and Coodlie Park Farm
Day 3 - Baird Bay
Day 4 - The Great Australian Bight
Day 5 - Nullarbor and Cape Le Grand National Park
Day 6 - Cape Le Grand National Park
Day 7 - Cape Le Grand National Park and Stirling Ranges
Day 8 - Stirling Ranges and Coastal Views
Day 9 - Margaret River Region
Day 10 - Margaret River Region to Perth
Adelaide to Perth Tours Packing Tips
- 1.5 Litre Water Bottle
- Sleeping Bag, not available for purchase onboard
- 15kg soft luggage and small day bag
- Any medications you usually take
- Please ensure you pack appropriately, all weather conditions
- Warm jacket, thermals, woollen hat is advisable for the colder months
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes with tread
- Hat, sunscreen & sunglasses
- Swimmers, towel & toilettes
- Camp torch/headlamp
Swim with Sea Lions and Dolphins! $160 per person.
Swim with sea lions and dolphins at the same time on this amazing 3-hour cruise with Bair Bay Ecotours. This once in a lifetime opportunity is truly not to be missed. Sea lions are known as the puppies of the sea, being extremely playful and inquisitive by nature. You may even get a kiss from one! The Dolphins won’t disappoint either! Book direct with Baird Bay Ecotours, 08 8626 5017.
Please note this tour is not operated by us and can have different terms and conditions. We recommend you visit their website for all the details. Weather can impact on these tours, which is outside of our control. Tours may be cancelled, in which case a full refund will be issued by Baird Bay Ecotours.
Default departure location: Adelaide Central YHA, 135 Waymouth St, Adelaide @ 6:45am (view Map)
Please arrive 15mins prior to the departure time.
- Please bring your own sleeping bag on Adelaide to Perth Tours, as they are not available for purchase or hire.
- This tour and vehicle is not suitable for children or infants. Minimum age is 18 years old.
- A moderate level of fitness is required to complete the walks, you will need to be prepared for walk between 3-9 km on some days.
- This tour covers long distances and there is often little or no phone signal, a satellite phone is carried your guide encase of emergencies.
- We recommend pre-booking any optional activities in advance to avoid disappointment.
- We also recommend all guests have travel insurance organised prior to departure.
- Accommodation each night is basic, with most nights camping in an Aussie swag or dome tents. Facilities can be quite basic most nights with showers not available every evening. You may not be able to charge devices most evenings.
- Please have Perth accommodation arranged prior to departure, as accommodation there can get busy and there will be limited opportunity to book along the way.
Food & Dietary Requirements
- Your guide will prepare most of the meals whilst on tour, but you will have the opportunity to assist with daily activities such as setting up camp, helping prepare meals and clearing dishes.
- Passengers with special meal requirements or food allergies MUST ensure they notify their travel agents or us at the time of booking.
- Food is purchased prior to the commencement of this tour and special requirements cannot be catered for after departing.
Reconfirming Your Booking
- Please reconfirm at least 48-hours prior to departure and notify us of any dietary requirements, medical conditions.
- This will give you the opportunity to reconfirm your pickup location and departure time too.
- Providing a travelling contact phone number prior to departure, makes it easier for us to find you during morning pickups
Arriving into Perth
- Please avoid arranging flights out of Perth until the following day after the tour finishes, in case of any delays due to traffic.
- Guests can’t be dropped off at Perth airport.
Submit your review
Autopia Tours is an amazing touring company with an excellent guide, especially Kurt was very friendly with all of us. Recommended places to visit!