Tour Code: AT-7YV
Operates: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun
Departs: Melbourne 8:00am (approx)
Returns: Melbourne 5:30pm (approx)
Max Passengers: 24
$119 (without lunch)
$139 (lunch included)
Morning & Afternoon Tea
3 Wineries, Cider and Ale Tastings
Yarra Valley Chocolaterie & Ice-Creamery
Onboard cool box to keep purchases fresh
Local Fruit Produce and Condiments
Informative Tour Commentary
Relaxed, Social Atmosphere
DISCOVER THE YARRA VALLEY WINE TOURS
1 DAY TOUR
from $119 Adult
Join us in the unrivalled Yarra Valley region for a special and unique Yarra Valley wine tours. Tantalise your taste buds as we sample local produce at renowned Yarra Valley institutions such as Yarra Valley Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery, Gateway Estate, Rochford Wines, Napoleone Brewery and Cider House and Killara Estate to name a few.
TOUR THE STUNNING YARRA VALLEY WINE TOURS REGION
VISIT THREE HIGHLY RENOWNED WINERIES FOR WINE TASTING
INDULGE IN SAMPLES FROM CHOCOLATERIE & ICE-CREAMERY
EXPERIENCE THE RUSTIC CHARM OF A CIDER ALE HOUSE
GOURMET FARMHOUSE RICH IN LOCAL PRODUCE
10TH GENERATION FRENCH WINE MAKING
*** Open dated Gift vouchers are available for purchase, perfect as a gift for family and friends.
Napoleone Cider House & Brewery
Gourmet Lunch Stop
Chocolatarie & Ice Creamery
1 Day Discover the Yarra Valley Wine Tours
The Wurrundjeri people called the Yarra River “Birrarung” which means “river of mists”. You will be enchanted by this mystical valley complete with gourmet delights.
Our day begins with a visit to Gateway Estate Farmhouse for a tour of the high tech hydroponic greenhouse, where they grow strawberries and capsicums, plus share platters of fresh fruit and seasonal produce. After which we visit the rustic cellar door of Napoleone Cider and Brewery House for generous samples of delicious ciders and ales. This fun day tour includes sampling 10th generation French wine making sparkling wine from the stunning Dominque Portet Winery. After generous wine tastings at Rochford, we will sojourn to the restaurant for our light lunch overlooking the gardens and Yarra Valley Wines. The first course is antipasto sharing plates followed by a selection of light seasonal meals freshly plated by the resident chef.
Throughout the day we visit three of our favourite boutique award winning wineries, each selected for excellence in customer experience and quality wine tastings. Before heading back to Melbourne we stop off to indulge in free chocolate at the picturesque Yarra Valley Wine Tours Chocolateire and Ice-creamery, offering over 250 different handcrafted chocolate and truffle varieties. You’re sure to walk away with something delicious from the ‘Great Wall of Chocolate’.
Please note: Itinerary and wineries may change depending on availability. Not suitable for children under the age of 18 years old
Add Hot Air Balloon over the Yarra Valley (HOT) + $405
Most popular pickup locations:
Base Backpackers, 17 CARLISLE ST, ST KILDA @ 07:10am
Claremont Hotel, 189 TOORAK RD, SOUTH YARRA @ 06:50am
Coffee Palace (Nomads), Grey/jackson St St. Kilda @ 07:07am
Discovery Melbourne, 167 FRANKLIN ST @ 07:55am
Habitat HQ, 333 ST KILDA RD, ST KILDA @ 07:15am
Holiday Inn, 575 FLINDERS LANE, NEAR SPENCER ST @ 07:35am
Ibis on Therry, 15 THERRY STREET, MELBOURNE @ 07:55am
Immigration Museum, CNR FLINDERS/MARKET ST, MELBOURNE @ 07:40am
Lilydale Train Station @ 08:45am
Mantra on Russell, 222 RUSSELL ST @ 07:50am
Mercure Welcome, 265 LT. BOURKE STREET @ 07:50am
Novotol St.Kilda 16 The Esplanade St. kilda @ 07:10am
Pegasus Apart’ Hotel, 206 A’BECKETT ST. @ 07:55am
Radisson Hotel, 380 WILLIAM ST, MELBOURNE @ 07:55am
Ringwood Train Station @ 08:30am
Rochford Wines, 878-880 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream @ 09:15am
Rydges Carlton, 701 SWANSTON ST, CARLTON @ 08:00am
Rydges Melbourne, 186 EXHIBITION ST, MELBOURNE @ 07:50am
Space Hotel, 380 RUSSELL ST, MELBOURNE @ 07:55am
St Paul’s Cathedral, Cnr SWANSTON ST and FLINDERS ST @ 07:45am
Travelodge Docklands, 66 AURORA LANE, DOCKLANDS @ 07:20am
Travelodge Southbank, 9 RIVERSIDE QUAY, SOUTHBANK @ 07:25am
Urban Central, 334 CITY RD, SOUTHBANK @ 07:30am
Vibe Savoy, 630 LITTLE COLLINS ST (stand on corner) @ 07:23am
Yarra Valley – Coldstream Brewery, 694 MAROONDAH HIGHWAY @ 09:00am
YHA Melbourne Central, 562 FLINDERS ST, MELBOURNE @ 07:35am
At Autopia Tours we actively promote the protection of flora and fauna on our Yarra Valley Wine Tours. It is our duty to ensure there is minimal disturbance to the region and the species that call it home. Cultural sensitivity and respect for the traditional owners should also be shown at all times.
Part of our responsibility is educating guests on minimal impact practices and the importance of ensuring the safety of wildlife and the environmental sustainability of the destinations we visit.
1. Autopia Tours would like to begin by paying our respects to the traditional owners of this country, with specific acknowledgement to the Yarra Yarra and Wurrundjeri people. Please be conscious and respectful of the sensitivities of indigenous culture and the spiritual connection they have with the land at all times.
2. All our guides carry a current Level 2 First Aid certificate. Please report any accident or illness to your tour guide. We recommend anyone with an existing medical condition to carry their medication with them on tour and to notify their tour guide at the beginning of the tour.
3. All buses are fitted with waste bins. No organic waste should be disposed of onto the ground. Although organic, items such as banana peels, apple cores, bread and other food scraps, are not natural/native to the region and can introduce pest species, diseases or harm to wildlife if found and eaten.
4. Autopia Tours promote the responsible service and consumption of alcohol and request that guests drink responsibly. As this is a wine tasting tour, we recommend guests use public transport to and from their pickup and drop off points, or organise a designated driver for the day.
5. The natural behaviours of wildlife are to be respected and not interfered with. When viewing wildlife, people should take care to avoid rapid or sudden movements, which could frighten the animal, and should keep noise to a minimum and refrain from touching, petting or feeding all wildlife including birds. Contact with people can introduce diseases to wildlife and can cause them to become aggressive.
6. People should remain on designated walking tracks, behind safety barriers/fences and follow all directions given by the guide/tour leader. Venturing off these can alter fragile ecosystems and can harm wildlife shelters and native vegetation. There are other dangers to be aware of too, such as cliff edges, unstable rock formations, overhanging tree branches and slippery ground cover.
7. Wildlife should not be handled or fed, unless by certified wildlife handlers. Feeding wildlife can alter their natural foraging behaviour and can lead to disease or illness through contact with people and the introduction of foods that are harmful to their digestive system.
8. No flora or fauna should be removed from their natural setting. This includes dead wood, fallen leaves, flowers and so forth, as they form part of the ecosystem of the region and their removal could cause disturbance.
9. Wildlife that appears to be in distress, injured or in danger should be reported immediately to the appropriate authority, such as your Guide/Tour Leader, a National Park Ranger, Visitor Centre Staff or Wildlife Victoria RescuePh:1300 094 535.
10. If you are a smoker! We ask you to refrain from smoking whilst in the company of other passengers and limit it to designated smoking areas. Smoking is not permitted on any of our vehicles, or in any type of accommodation including permanent campsites. We make frequent ‘comfort stops’ to allow free time for guests but cannot guaranteed smoke breaks. Please ensure you dispose of your cigarette butt responsibly and appropriately.
11. Bring a water bottle with you on our Yarra Valley Wine Tours. Purchasing bottled water contributes large amounts of plastic into landfill. Therefore, we ask guests bring their own bottle, as there is access to water refill stations available on our vehicles. Please ensure you stay hydrated throughout the tour to reduce the risk of sun exposure and dehydration.
Learn more about EcoTourism: https://www.ecotourism.org.au/
Tour (No Lunch)
- 1 Day Yarra Valley Wine Tours
- Lunch not included, BYO or purchase at own expense
Tour + Lunch
- 1 Day Yarra Valley Wine Tours
- Restaurant Winery Lunch Included
Tour + Lunch + Eureka Pass
- 1 Day Discover the Yarra Valley Wine Tours
- Eureka Skydeck Entry Voucher
- Free Edge Experience Voucher