- Due to the nature and content of the tours children under 8 years cannot be taken
- Fares are at discount prices and are standard for all passengers and do not include meals unless otherwise stated, but stops are made where food can be purchased.
- Fares are shown in Australian Currency and are correct at time of printing but are subject to change.
- Please be aware that cooking facilities may not always be available on our extended tours.
- Passengers are requested to restrict smoking to stops en-route.
- Only hand luggage is allowed on day trips. With the 3 and 4-day tours we request that you keep your luggage to a maximum of 15 kgs in a backpack or soft overnight bag.
- Autopia Tours shall be exempt from all liability in respect of any detention, delay, loss, damage, sickness or injury however caused occurring of or to the passenger at any time while participating in any Tour or related activity and the Passengers will travel with the understanding that these conditions are acceptable prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Autopia Tours retains the right to alter fares, itineraries and days of operation, also, to cancel tours for any unforeseen circumstances.
- In case of tour cancellation, the passenger will receive a full refund of monies paid.
- Day Tours: Cancellation of any day tour within 72 hours to 14 days prior to departure date will result in a 25% cancellation fee of the tour cost. Cancellation within 24 hours to 72 hours will result in a 50% cancellation fee of the tour cost. Cancellation or transfer within 24 hours prior to departure date will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
- Extended Tours: Cancellation of any extended tours within 72 hours to 30 days prior to departure date will result in a 25% cancellation fee of the tour cost. Cancellation within 24 hours to 72 hours prior to departure will result in a 50% cancellation fee of the tour cost. Cancellation or transfer within 24 hours prior to departure date will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
- Please note agent fee may apply.
Autopia Tours reserves the right to use other accredited tour operators.
Autopia Tours is dedicated to keeping your secure details private. Any information, we collect in relation to you, is kept strictly secured. We use this information to identify your orders, contact you in case of a change prior to the tour; that’s all. Autopia Tours will only share your contact details with other accredited operators when an offload or third party booking has been received. Autopia Tours never shares personal and secure details, such as Credit Card numbers with any other party.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (Jewel Business Solutions) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer, but otherwise it is anonymous.
We do not keep a record of the IP addresses from which users access our site except where you have specifically provided us with information about yourself, in which case we also record your IP address for security purposes. An example of this would be when proceeding to a checkout to finalise an order you may wish to make. After completing the form provided, your IP address will be stored along with a transaction number that allows us to track your order.
When purchasing from Autopia Tours your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latestthawte SSL Web Server encryption technology. For More information regarding our security policy, please contact us on email@example.com or visit www.thawte.com